- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
- Territory and climate
- The Sights
- Population and National Holidays
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- The State symbols
Cabinet of Ministers
Cabinet of Ministers — The Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan is the executive power body of the Republic of Uzbekistan, ensuring guidance over effective functioning of the economy, social and cultural development, execution of the laws, and other decisions of Oliy Majlis, as well as decrees and resolutions issued by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The activity of the Cabinet of Ministers is based on the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan №
The Cabinet of Ministers heads the system of bodies of state management and established bodies for economic management, and ensures their coordinated activity.
The Cabinet of Ministers is competent to consider all issues concerning state and economic administration in the Republic of Uzbekistan, included in its competence according to the legislation.
The Cabinet of Ministers has a right of legislative initiative.
The Cabinet of Ministers in its activity is guided by principles collective leadership, democracy and legality, accounting of interests of all nations and nationalities inhabiting the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Cabinet of Ministers shall issue resolutions and ordinances in accordance with the current legislation. This shall be binding on all bodies of administration, enterprises, institutions, organizations, officials and citizens throughout the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers having normative character, are published in the Collection of the Orders of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and it the event of necessity through mass media for a immediate and nationwide promulgation.
The Cabinet of Ministers is the founder of the newspaper «Pravda Vostoka», and also