- Elections - 2019
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
- Territory and climate
- The Sights
- Population and National Holidays
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- The State symbols
The supreme state representative body shall be the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan that exercises legislative power.
The term of powers of the Legislative chamber and the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan — five years.
The Legislative Chamber
The Legislative Chamber is the lower chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan shall consist of one hundred fifty deputies elected by territorial constituencies on a multiparty basis.
The Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan (the upper chamber).
The Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan shall be the chamber of territorial representation and consist of members of the Senate (senators).
Members of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan shall be elected in equal quantity — in six persons — from the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and the city of Tashkent by secret ballot at relevant joint sessions of deputies of Zhokarghy Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, representative bodies of state authority of regions, districts, cities and towns from among these deputies. Sixteen members of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan shall be appointed by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from among the most authoritative citizens with large practical experience and special merits in the sphere of science, art, literature, manufacture and other spheres of state and public activity.