- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
- The State symbols
- Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- National Holidays
The Republic of Uzbekistan is situated between the rivers Amu Darya and Syr Darya, and covers an area of 448.9 thousand sq. km. The length of the territory of the Republic from west to east is 1 425 km from north to south - 930 km.
The territory in the north and north-east of the Republic of Uzbekistan borders with Kazakhstan, in the east and south-east with Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan in the west with Turkmenistan, in the south with Afghanistan. The total length of the country border is 6 221 km. The long border with Afghanistan is 137 km, with Kazakhstan - 2 203 km, with Kyrgyzstan - 1 099 km, with Tajikistan - 1 161 km and Turkmenistan - 1 621 km.