- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The Statement of the Press Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan welcomes the announcement in Afghanistan of a three-day truce on the occasion of the holy holiday of Eid al-Adha.
We hope that a ceasefire in these blessed days will create the necessary conditions for the launch of peaceful inter-Afghan negotiations.
Uzbekistan calls on all Afghan parties to show wisdom and a constructive approach to achieve this noble goal for the peaceful future of the country.
For its part, Uzbekistan will further strengthen the relations of friendship and good-neighborliness with the people of Afghanistan, in every possible way support the inter-Afghan political process and provide comprehensive assistance in building a peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan.