- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Press Release of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan welcomes the achievement by the political leaders of Afghanistan of the Agreement on the creation of an inclusive government and the Supreme Council for national reconciliation.
We also express hope that these important decisions will pave way for political negotiations and lasting peace in neighboring Afghanistan.
For its part, Uzbekistan will continue to strengthen relations of friendship and good neighborliness with the people of Afghanistan, support in every way the inter-Afghan political process and render comprehensive assistance to building peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
May 18, 2020