- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic Uzbekistan
As previously mentioned, Uzbekistan welcomes the decision made on the Inter-Afghan Conference in Doha and the Joint Resolution on Peace adopted by its participants.
The Uzbek side reaffirms its readiness to create the necessary conditions for the next round of inclusive inter-Afghan dialogue in the city of Samarkand and expresses hope for the success of the upcoming talks.
The specific time of the Samarkand meeting will be announced as it is agreed with all the participants in the inter-Afghan talks.
At the same time, the Uzbek side reaffirms its principled position that the political process in Afghanistan should be carried out by the Afghan people themselves and under their leadership.