- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan supports the outcomes of the intra-Afghan conference in Doha (Qatar) and Joint Resolution of Peace adopted by its participants.
The parties’ commitment to achieving sustainable peace via inclusive intra-Afghan negotiations is the only sure way to resolve Afghan problem.
Uzbekistan has always adhered to a firm position that peace process must embrace country’s all political forces and ethnic groups. In so doing, Afghans must play leading role in it.
Political process to achieve long-awaited peace in the country should be implemented by the Afghans only and under the leadership of the people of Afghanistan.
Based on this, Uzbekistan remains ready to continue efforts towards real achievement of peace in Afghanistan.