- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Message to the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Czech Republic
His Excellency Mr.Martin Stropnicky
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
I am sincerely glad to congratulate you on the occasion of the landmark date - the 25th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Czech Republic.
Over the past period equal and friendly relations have been established between the two countries. We have also accumulated significant experience of fruitful and mutually beneficial cooperation in various fields.
In Uzbekistan, we consider the Czech Republic as an important and reliable partner in Europe. We are very optimistic about the future of our relations and express our readiness to further develop multifaceted bilateral cooperation on the whole range of issues of mutual interest.
I am confident that strong political, economic and legal framework of partnership between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Czech Republic will continue to contribute to the consistent and sustainable development of bilateral relations.
Taking this opportunity, I congratulate you on the upcoming New Year and wish you, Mr. Minister, good health, prosperity and every success in your endeavors!
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan