- 2017 year - the Year of Dialogue with the People and Human Interests
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the accident in the Vladimir region
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs expresses its gratitude to the Murmansk public organization "Migrant", as well as to all who extended their condolences, including foreign citizens and organizations, via telephone and through official electronic resources of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in connection with the traffic accident on October 6, 2017, in the Vladimir region of Russia. During this accident a number of Uzbek citizens were killed and injured. The Ministry also would like to thank everybody for their support to the efficient measures of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan aimed at providing prompt assistance and returning the victims to Uzbekistan.