- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Statement of the Press-Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
The Republic of Uzbekistan supports the agreements on the «Key parameters of a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action» between the Islamic Republic of Iran and Group of Six of international mediators on the Iran’s Nuclear Program reached in Lausanne on April 2, 2015.
As the initiator of conclusion of the Treaty on a Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone in Central Asia, which became as an integral part of the global disarmament system, Uzbekistan firmly stands for a complete elimination of weapon of mass destruction and supports the efforts of the international community to comprehensively ensure the non-proliferation regime stipulated by the United Nations Charter and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
Uzbekistan expects that the framework agreement will shape a solid foundation to reach a comprehensive agreement capable to significantly contribute into consolidating the international peace and security.