- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
President of Belarus arrived in Tashkent
President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko arrived in Uzbekistan on 23 June to take part as an observer at the meeting of the Heads of State Council of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in Tashkent.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev welcomed the high-level guest at the Tashkent International Airport.
The SCO summit will be held under Uzbekistan’s presidency. The issues of strengthening normative-legal basis of SCO activities, political, economic, cultural-humanitarian cooperation among member-states and regional security as well as other topics of shared interest are on the summit agenda.
Press Service of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan