- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with participants of the meeting of the SCO CNC
On June 21, 2016, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov met with the authorized representatives of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, who are participating in the meeting of the Council of National Coordinators of the Member States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in Tashkent.
During the meeting, the sides exchanged views on the issues relating to the preparation for the Tashkent Summit of the SCO that starts its work on 23 June.
In his speech, the Minister thanked the national coordinators and all the participants of the meeting for their constructive and fruitful work during the presidency of Uzbekistan in the SCO since June 2015, noting the important role of the Council of National Coordinators in the activity of the Organization and all its institutions.
Photo by Anvar Ilyasov