- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On upcoming meeting of Board of SCO Business Council
On June 23, 2016, Tashkent will host a meeting of the Board of the SCO Business Council in the framework of Uzbekistan’s presidency in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
The representatives of the delegations of Business circles of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, headed by the chairpersons of the national parts of the SCO Business Council, are expected to discuss prospects of developing activities, including the priorities and main directions of expansion of cooperation in the near future.