- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the upcoming meeting of the Council of the SCO IBA
On 22-23 June, 2016, under Uzbekistan’s presidency, Tashkent will host a regular meeting of the Council of Interbank Association of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
At the meeting the heads of the leading banking institutions of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as well as a number of banks of the Observer States will discuss topical issues of cooperation within the SCO framework.