- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On the upcoming meeting of the SCO CNC
On 20-22 June, 2016 Tashkent will host a regular meeting of the Council of National Coordinators of the Member States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in the framework of Uzbekistan’s presidency in the SCO.
The agenda of the meeting includes practical issues related to the preparation and holding the jubilee SCO Summit in Tashkent.