- Investment potential of Uzbekistan
- Elections - 2019
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Presidency in 2003-2004 and in 2009-2010
Uzbekistan, as one of the founders of the SCO, chaired the Organization twice, in particular, in 2003-2004 and 2009-2010.
During the first Uzbek presidency, the mechanism of security council secretaries meeting was created; the procedure for establishing the SCO Regional Antiterrorist Structure in Uzbekistan was clarified, the Regulations on the status of observer at the SCO were adopted; Pakistan, India, Iran and Mongolia have received the observer status within the Organization.
The second presidency of Uzbekistan in the SCO was preceded with establishing contacts with the United Nations; SCO approved the Rules of Procedure on the admission of new members to the SCO, which are the vital documents in the regulating the procedural issues within the Organization.