- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Telephone conversation with Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan
On September 7, 2020, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov had a telephone conversation with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Jeyhun Bayramov.
The ministers reviewed the schedule and other organizational issues of the upcoming bilateral and multilateral events at various levels, including under the chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the CIS.
Foreign ministers emphasized that despite the new circumstances caused by the coronavirus pandemic, Uzbekistan – Azerbaijan cooperation is actively developing, the trade turnover from January to July this year has increased by 163%.
The parties also reached an agreement on the resumption of the work of Uzbekistan – Azerbaijan Joint Intergovernmental Commission on Cooperation.