- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Komil Rashidov has been appointed head Treaty-Law Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.
He previously served as the Assistant of the Deputy Minister. Adviser to the Prime Minister - head of the Department for the Protection of the Rights and Support of Citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan engaged in temporary labor abroad.