- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Foreign Ministers of Uzbekistan and Georgia talk over the phone
On August 13, 2020, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov held a telephone conversation with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia David Zalkaliani.
The parties discussed the current state and prospects of Uzbekistan – Georgia relations in bilateral and multilateral formats within the framework of international structures.
Special attention was paid to the issues of increasing trade-economic, investment and transport-communication cooperation. The importance of taking joint measures to minimize the impact of the pandemic on economic cooperation was noted.
The Ministers exchanged views on expanding close relations in cultural-humanitarian sphere and expressed interest in enhancing scientific-educational and intellectual exchange.
Proposals to boost relations in tourism sector, as well as other issues of mutual interest, were considered.