- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Charge d'affaires of Pakistan
On July 3, 2020, Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan Ismatulla Irgashev met with Charge d'affaires of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Waseem Shahzad.
The sides exchanged views on the current situation in Afghanistan and efforts of the international community to facilitate the start of inter-Afghan negotiation process.
The Pakistani side was informed about Uzbekistan's efforts to resolve the Afghan problem and priority directions of Uzbekistan’s policy for economic reconstruction of Afghanistan.