- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Japanese Ambassador
On July 3, 2020, Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan Ismatulla Irgashev met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan Yoshinori Fujiyama.
During the conversation, the sides discussed the efforts of the two countries to expand cooperation in the Afghan direction, in particular, to launch a peace negotiation process in this country.
The Japanese side expressed its readiness to continue actively contributing to establishment of long-term and sustainable peace in Afghanistan and restoration of its socio-economic infrastructure in the interests of the entire Afghan people.
In particular, the Japanese Ambassador expressed interest in projects on building railways and new power lines in Afghanistan.