- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On telephone conversation with Deputy Foreign Minister of the Czech Republic
On June 24, 2020, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sherzod Asadov held a telephone conversation with Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic Martin Tlapa.
The sides exchanged views on the state and prospects of Uzbekistan – Czech relations in political, trade-economic, investment, cultural-humanitarian and other spheres.
The schedule and organizational aspects of preparation for the upcoming joint events at various levels were considered.
The sides expressed interest in expanding trade-economic relations between Uzbekistan and Czech Republic, implementing joint projects involving Czech investment and technology.
The importance of strengthening the legal framework of bilateral cooperation was noted.
Deputy Foreign Ministers discussed cooperation issues between the two countries within the framework of international organizations and structures.