- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On June 18, 2020, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Republic of India Dilshod Akhatov left Tashkent for New Delhi.
He previously served as the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Uzbekistan to Germany.