- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On May 30, 2020, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Ukraine Alisher Kurmanov left Tashkent for Kiev.
He previously served as the Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, International Economic Relations, Investments and Tourism of the Senate of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan.