- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On May 30, 2020, the newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Kyrgyz Republic Khurshid Mirzahidov arrived in Bishkek.
He previously served as the Minister for Development of Information Technologies and Communications, the Chairman of the National Television and Radio Company of Uzbekistan, the Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Roads under Ministry of Transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan.