- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Foreign Ministers of Uzbekistan and Russia talk over the phone
On April 22, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov had a telephone conversation with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov.
Ministers noted with satisfaction the high dynamics in development of bilateral relations in political, trade-economic, investment, cultural-humanitarian and other fields.
The issues of preparation for the State visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Russian Federation on the scheduled dates were discussed.
The parties agreed to continue work on formation of the agenda of the event at the highest level, as well as coordination of bilateral documents.
The importance of signing the Declaration on a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Russian Federation following the visit was emphasized.
The prospects of further cooperation between Uzbekistan and Russia within the framework of the chairmanship of Uzbekistan in the Commonwealth of Independent States were considered.
The foreign ministers discussed the situation in the world amid the coronavirus and expressed interest in continuing close cooperation on prevention and mitigation of consequences of the disease.