- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Presidents of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan talk over the phone
On March 27, 2020, President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev held a telephone conversation with President of the Kyrgyz Republic Sooronbay Jeenbekov.
Heads of state exchanged sincere congratulations and best wishes on the occasion of spring and renewal festival, Navruz, which is traditionally widely celebrated in our region, symbolizing friendship and good neighborliness, a common history, culture and traditions.
Leaders of Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan considered the current epidemiological situation in connection with the spread of coronavirus infection.
The importance of continuing close coordination and mutual support was emphasized in order to effectively combat the pandemic, as well as to prevent the negative impact of consequences of its spread on bilateral trade-economic relations.
Presidents also considered current issues of further expanding Uzbekistan – Kyrgyzstan strategic partnership and multifaceted cooperation, international and regional agendas.