- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with the Ambassador of Japan
On March 11, 2020, Special Representative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Afghanistan, Ismatulla Irgashev, met with the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Japan, Yoshinori Fujiyama.
Views were exchanged on development of the situation in Afghanistan, the efforts of Uzbekistan and Japan, and the international community as a whole, to facilitate the start of inter-Afghan negotiation process.
The Japanese side expressed its readiness to continue actively contributing to the establishment of a long-term and sustainable peace in Afghanistan, the restoration of its socio-economic infrastructure in the interests of the entire Afghan people.
The parties agreed on the need for continuing close bilateral cooperation in the Afghan direction, finding optimal ways for a peaceful resolution of the crisis in this country.