- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Riga to host Uzbekistan – Latvia inter-MFA political consultations
On March 11, 2020, Uzbekistan delegation led by Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dilshod Akhatov will take part in the 15th round of inter-MFA political consultations, in Riga.
Uzbekistan delegation will also hold a number of bilateral meetings.