- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Fruit and vegetable supply issues discussed
On March 4-7, 2020, Delegation of Russia’s Primorsky Krai led by Deputy Chairman of the regional government Konstantin Shestakov visited Uzbekistan.
According to the Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Vladivostok, Russian delegation in Tashkent was received by the Minister of Transport Elyor Ganiyev, Deputy Minister of Investments and Foreign Trade Furkat Rakhimov, as well as held meetings with private entrepreneurs engaged in export of fruits and vegetables. Special attention was paid to issues related to supplying fresh and dried fruit and vegetable products from Uzbekistan to Primorsky Krai.
The delegation also got acquainted with production base, storage facilities and logistics centers of Tashkent region, met with Deputy khokim of Khorezm region Shavkat Tulaganov and the region's businesspeople.
Following the negotiations with Uzbekoziqovqatholding leadership, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed.