- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation attends the 51st Session of the UN Statistical Commission
On March 3-6, 2020, Uzbekistan delegation led by the Chairman of the State Statistics Committee Bakhodir Begalov attends the 51st Session of the UN Statistical Commission, in New York.
According to the Permanent Mission of Uzbekistan to the UN, the agenda of the session includes consideration of current issues related to indicators on sustainable development for the period up to 2030, discussion of statistics in international trade and business, environmental and economic accounting, agriculture, demographic development, healthcare and others.
Uzbekistan delegation also plans to hold meetings with representatives of foreign countries and international organizations attending the session.