- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting at the European External Action Service
On March 3, 2020, Head of Uzbekistan Mission to the EU Dilyor Khakimov has met with Deputy Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia of the European External Action Service Luke Devine.
The current state and prospects for development of bilateral relations were considered at the meeting. The course of negotiations on Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement between Uzbekistan and the European Union, the 5th round of which is currently taking place in Tashkent, was discussed.
Special attention was paid to the organizational issues of the upcoming visit of the Minister of Investments and Foreign Trade Sardor Umurzakov to Brussels.
Some aspects of regional cooperation in “Central Asia – the European Union” format were also discussed.
Following the negotiations, the parties agreed on a number of joint activities in Brussels, including a long-term contact plan.