- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Russian delegation to visit Uzbekistan
On March 4-7, 2020, delegation of Russia’s Primorsky Krai led by Deputy Chairman of the regional government Konstantin Shestakov will visit Tashkent.
According to the Consulate General of Uzbekistan in Vladivostok, the program of the visit includes bilateral negotiations and meetings at the Ministries of Investments and Foreign Trade, Transport, Uzbekoziqovqatholding Company and with private business of Uzbekistan.
It is planned to discuss the supply of fruits and vegetables from Uzbekistan to Primorsky Krai, cooperation between wholesale and retail networks, development of transport-logistics interaction to expand trade-economic relations.