- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Cooperation prospects in export promotion are discussed in Riga
On March 2, 2020, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan to Latvia Kadambay Sultanov met with Aleksandrs Bimbirulis, member of the Board of Governors of Altum Development Finance Institution, in Riga.
Cooperation issues in export promotion, as well as establishment of practical partnership through specialized structures of the two countries were discussed at the meeting.
The Latvian side was provided with detailed information about key provisions of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev's Address to the Oliy Majlis. Special attention was paid to the decision of the Head of Uzbekistan to create Export Support Fund and Export Credit Agency for fully facilitating the entry of domestic products into world markets.
Following the negotiations, an agreement was reached on establishing direct contacts through interdepartmental line to exchange experience in export promotion.