- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
The Embassy of Uzbekistan in Brussels hosted the premiere of a documentary film
On March 2, 2020, the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Brussels together with Exploration du Monde (Exploring the world) non-governmental organization hosted the premiere of a documentary film by famous French Director Gilles Uber “Uzbekistan – Turquoise Steppe”.
The event was attended by ambassadors, representatives of the European External Action Service, European Parliament, diplomatic corps accredited in Brussels, cultural centers, travel companies in Belgium, expert and analytical circles, as well as journalists and compatriots living in Benelux countries.
The film will be shown in 19 cultural centers of Belgium and Luxembourg from March 2 to April 5.