- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan presents its investment potential in Latvia
On February 27, 2020, The Embassy of Uzbekistan in Latvia hosted a briefing “Uzbekistan: 2020 – the Year of Broad Opportunities”, dedicated to Uzbekistan’s investment potential.
The event was attended by representatives of government, business, academic, expert-analytical, public circles and Latvia’s media.
Ambassador of Uzbekistan Kadambay Sultanov informed participants in detail about key provisions of President Shavkat Mirziyoyev's Address to the Oliy Majlis, focusing the audience's attention on specific examples of the steady increase of Uzbekistan’s investment attractiveness as a result of a significant improvement in business climate in the country.
Detailed information was provided on priority areas of state reform and ways to overcome challenges facing the country, including ensuring the rule of law, reducing poverty, combating corruption and others.