- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Lithuanian delegation to visit Uzbekistan
On February 24-28, 2020, Lithuania delegation led by Deputy Speaker of Lithuanian Seimas Irena Šiaulienė will visit Uzbekistan.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Riga, the delegation includes the head of the Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation Group with Uzbekistan in the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania, Valerijus Simulik, members of Parliament, representatives of educational and public circles.
The program of the Lithuanian delegation's visit includes meetings with the leadership of the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis, Ministries of Public Education, Higher and Secondary Special Education, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as well as Tashkent and Samarkand city khokimiyats.
The Lithuanian delegation will also attend EDUFAIR – Education and Career Exhibition 2020 in Tashkent and Samarkand.