- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Education Agreement signed in London
On February 18, 2020, negotiations were held between the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Westminster Peter Bonfield and the Rector of the Westminster International University in Tashkent (WIUT) Komiljon Karimov, in London.
Peter Bonfield welcomed the scale of the process of modernization of Uzbekistan, its significant human potential, as well as the attention paid by the leadership to development of higher and professional education. All this creates favorable conditions for interaction, and determines the growing interest of Westminster University and other British education institutions in cooperation with Uzbek partners.
Following the talks, an agreement aimed at developing strategic partnership between the two universities in personnel training based on ensuring standards of qualitative education was signed.
Agreements were also reached on jointly conducting events in London to familiarize the British public with the rich cultural and historical heritage, tourism and investment potential of Uzbekistan.