- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Сooperation issues with Malaysia discussed
On February 18, 2020, Ambassador of Uzbekistan Ravshan Usmanov met with the head of the Defense Industry Division of the Ministry of Defense of Malaysia Surayati binti Ibrahim, in Kuala Lumpur.
Issues of cooperation in development of defense industry of the two countries were discussed at the meeting, in particular through exchange of best practices in creating a scientific-production base of military-industrial complex and introducing modern information-communication technologies, as well as training highly qualified engineering-technical personnel in this sphere.
Agreements were reached on considering the possibility of establishing cooperation between relevant ministries and agencies of the two countries on the above issues, including by organizing mutual visits and participating in specialized exhibitions.