- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
NHRC delegation visits UK
On February 12, 2020, the delegation of the National Human Rights Centre (NHRC) of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by Director of the Center, Academician Akmal Saidov held a meeting with members of All-Party Parliamentary Group for Uzbekistan, Equality and Human Rights Commission, representatives of ministries of Justice and Foreign & Commonwealth Office of the United Kingdom, as well as leadership of Global Partners Governance.
According to the Embassy of Uzbekistan, the British side was informed in detail about measures being implemented in Uzbekistan to ensure and protect human rights, implement international standards and relevant UN recommendations. Special attention was paid to main provisions of the Address of the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Oliy Majlis, which set priorities for further strengthening human rights and freedoms in the country.
Welcoming the development of the draft National Strategy on human rights, the British side expressed its readiness to assist in its practical implementation, as well as development of civil society institutions in the country as a whole.
British partners were invited to the upcoming Samarkand forum on human rights.