- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
India hosts roundtable discussion on the upcoming Tashkent International Investment Forum
On February 10, 2020, the Embassy of Uzbekistan in India, together with India’s Research and Information System for Developing Countries, organized a roundtable discussion on Tashkent International Investment Forum to be held on March 5-6.
The event was attended by representatives of the Ministry of External Affairs of India, the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, businesspeople, analysts and journalists.
Participants were informed about the agenda and program of the upcoming Tashkent International Investment Forum. Leading Indian businessmen shared information on the potential for trade-economic cooperation between Uzbekistan and India, and promising investment projects.