- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation visits Jeddah
On February 9-11, 2020, Delegation of the Republic of Uzbekistan led by the Ambassador to Saudi Arabia Ulugbek Maksudov attended the meeting of Senior Officials of the Member Countries of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, in Jeddah.
The event was attended by delegations of 53 OIC member countries, as well as representatives of the General Secretariat and various OIC structures.
According to the agenda of the event, issues related to ensuring security and stability in certain regions of the OIC, as well as the unity and prosperity of the Islamic world, were discussed.
Following the meeting, draft resolutions aimed at strengthening cooperation within the organization were agreed. Proposals and additions by the Uzbek side on some projects were adopted by the senior officials and recommended for approval by the OIC Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs.
The Chairmanship of senior officials from the United Arab Emirates was transferred to the Republic of Niger, which will host the 47th session of the OIC Council of Foreign Ministers on April 3-4 in Niamey.