- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
On February 11, 2020, Head of Uzbekistan Mission to the EU, Ambassador Dilyor Khakimov met with Deputy Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia of the European External Action Service, Luke Devine.
The current state and prospects of development of relations between Uzbekistan and the European Union were discussed at the meeting.
The parties exchanged views on the negotiation process on Enhanced Partnership and Cooperation Agreement and practical issues of holding the next round of negotiations in March 2020 in Tashkent.
Special attention was paid to participation of high representatives of the European Union in the First Tashkent International Investment Forum, to be held on March 5-6.
Some aspects of regional cooperation between the EU and Central Asia were also considered.
Following the meeting, the parties agreed on a number of joint events in Brussels, including on the plan for the upcoming contacts.