- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan, Netherlands discuss prospects of cooperation
On February 10, 2020, Ambassador of Uzbekistan to the Benelux countries Dilyor Khakimov met with the Chairman of the Netherlands –Uzbekistan Friendship Foundation (UzNed) Dalya Cakar and a member of the Board of the Foundation, Abdurauf Mucahit, in Brussels.
The current state of UzNed's cooperation with Uzbekistan, as well as plans for 2020, were discussed at the meeting. The Ambassador highly appreciated UzNed's contribution to development of cooperation with Netherlands and noted that the Uzbek side is ready for a comprehensive expansion of cooperation.
Chairman of UzNed Dalya Cakar noted that in order to give additional impetus to bilateral trade-investment relations, she intends to attend Tashkent International Investment Forum on March 5-6.
It was also agreed upon joint actions for 2020. In particular, it is planned to hold traditional holidays dedicated to state holidays of Uzbekistan.
In addition, UzNed intends to join events to commemorate 101 soldiers who fell victim during the World War II in Amersfoort concentration camp.