- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to attend SCO CNC meeting
On February 11-14, 2020, Uzbekistan delegation will attend the meeting of the Council of National Coordinators of the Member States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO CNC), in Moscow.
The meeting’s agenda includes current issues of the organization’s activities, as well as draft documents planned for adoption at the upcoming SCO Summit in Saint Petersburg.
Coordination and approval of the SCO Plan of Key Activities for 2020 is expected.