- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Expansion of trade, economic and investment cooperation discussed in London
On February 10, 2020, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan Said Rustamov met with the UK Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for Investment) Graham Stuart, in London.
The state and prospects of expanding trade, economic and investment cooperation between Uzbekistan and the UK were discussed.
The British side noted the significant success of Uzbekistan in conducting comprehensive reforms, in particular in the field of economic liberalization and increasing investment attractiveness. This circumstance, which has already been reflected in improving the position of Uzbekistan in the UN Doing Business ranking, as well as the recognition by the leading British magazine The Economist as the Country of the Year, opens up great opportunities for increasing bilateral trade and investment, expanding cooperation in technological, financial and educational spheres.
Practical implementation of a number of joint activities planned for the near future, including the meeting of Uzbekistan – British Council on Industry and Trade in London, as well as participation of the UK representatives in Tashkent International Investment Forum was also considered at the meeting.