- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Meeting with Central Asia Analyst
On February 5, 2020, Ambassador of Uzbekistan Javlon Vakhabov met with Maria Blackwood, Central Asia Analyst at U.S. Congressional Research Service, who is specially hired by the U.S. parliament to cover the socio-political situation in the countries of the region, in Washington D.C.
The Ambassador informed the American expert on the progress of socio-economic reforms in Uzbekistan, as well as the content and essence of the Address of the President of Uzbekistan to the Oliy Majlis, the identified priorities and tasks for the near future.
An agreement was reached on joint organization of a special roundtable discussion in the Library of the Congress in the second half of February in order to further inform the American public about the current process in the Central Asian region. The event will gather authoritative representatives of political, analytical, and academic circles of the United States.
The parties also agreed to organize a briefing of Uzbekistan delegation in Washington D.C. within the framework of the upcoming bilateral political consultations.
The Congressional Research Service will prepare a report that reflects comprehensive reforms in Uzbekistan. The material is planned to be published in May.