- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
On upcoming Tashkent International Investment Forum
On 5-6 March, 2020, Uzbekistan will host the inaugural Tashkent International Investment Forum.
The Forum is a by-invitation-only exclusive gathering of 1500+ senior foreign and local business and financial executives, investors, thought leaders and international media – convened by the President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
A number of panel sessions are set to be held as part of the Forum business programme, and will be structured into several tracks:
- “Openness for Business”;
- “Deepening Regional Ties”;
- “Utilizing Technological Innovations”.
Forum organizer: Ministry of Investments and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Forum operator: State Unitary Enterprise InterForum
Registration for participation in the forum is available at www.tiif.uz.