- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Ambassador of Uzbekistan meets with UK Minister of State for Europe and the Americas
On January 14, 2020, the Ambassador of Uzbekistan Said Rustamov met with the UK Minister of State for Europe and the Americas at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Christopher Pincher, in London.
The state and prospects of expanding bilateral cooperation in various fields were discussed.
The British side praised the process of large-scale reforms in the country, the international recognition of which, in particular, is evidenced by the announcement of Uzbekistan by the authoritative British publication The Economist as the Country of the Year.
Against the backdrop of the growing attractiveness of Uzbekistan, primarily in trade-economic and investment-financial spheres, mutual interest in further deepening the multifaceted Uzbekistan – British relations was noted.
An agreement was reached on close cooperation for the practical implementation of the joint activities planned for 2020.