- Presidency of Uzbekistan in CIS in 2020
- 2020 year – the Year of development of science, education and digital economy
- The Strategy of Actions on Further Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Central Asia - the priority of foreign policy of Uzbekistan
- Problems of water resources in the Central Asia
- Events at Uzbekistan's overseas missions
Uzbekistan delegation to visit the Netherlands
On January 19-21, 2020, Uzbekistan delegation led by the Minister of Agriculture Jamshid Khojayev will visit the Netherlands.
According to Uzbekistan Embassy in the Benelux countries, the Netherlands is one of the most developed agricultural countries in the world with a powerful processing industry. The country has built up a successful agricultural business strategy over the years, using a minimum of resources and at the same time earning maximum profit.
The program of the visit of Uzbekistan delegation to the Netherlands includes a visit to Wageningen University, where negotiations with the leadership of the university, familiarization with its scientific and educational units are envisaged. A presentation of the potential of modern agricultural sector of Uzbekistan is also planned within the framework of a workshop to be organized by the diplomatic mission of Uzbekistan at the Newsport (Nieuwspoort) International Press Center in The Hague on January 20. Heads and representatives of leading Netherlands’ agricultural companies are invited to attend the event.